Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF) has opened admissions for its two year MBA programme in Business and Finance for the academic year 2018-19.
For Indian Students
- Candidates with a Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks (General category) and 45% marks (SC/ST category) are eligible to apply.
- Students who are waiting for the result of their final year examination are eligible to apply but their admission will be provisional and subject to fulfilment of the minimum percentage criterion. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply.
It is the responsibility of a candidate to ascertain whether he/she possesses the requisite qualifications for admission at SSBF. Having been admitted provisionally does not mean acceptance of eligibility. Symbiosis International University (SIU) will decide the final eligibility of admission.
SSBF also takes admissions of differently abled students. The institute offers 60 seats in this category.
How to apply for MBA admissions in Symbiosis?
In order to apply for MBA admissions in Symbiosis, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the Symbiosis official website https://ssbf.edu.in/
- On the homepage, click on the link at the bottom of the page titled, 'Click here to register for SNAP 2017 and SSBF'
- Read the information given in the new window
- Click the register now button
- Fill in the necessary details
- Pay the fees
- Upload necessary documents
- Click to submit
- Already registered candidates can download the SNAP test admit card and print it
- Selected candidates will go through a series of Group Exercises and Personal Interaction which will be conducted only at SSBF, Pune campus.
- Cumulative performance of a candidate in SNAP Test, Group Exercise and Personal Interaction will decide his/her final selection at SSBF
- MBA in Banking and Finance - Rs.1325000
- P.G.Diploma in Banking and Finance - Rs. 60000
MBA in Banking and Finance - Rs. 1180
P.G.Diploma in Banking and Finance - Rs. 500
Dates to remember
- Registration for SNAP begins from 10th August 2017, Thursday
- Last date to Apply for SNAP is 24th November 2017, Friday
- SNAP Test is on 17th December 2017, Sunday
- SNAP Result will be declared on 28th December 2017, Thursday
- Last date of Online registration For Institute is 2nd January 2018, Tuesday
- Last Date to pay Registration fees for SSBF is 9th January 2018, Tuesday
- Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction will be on 19th January 2018, Friday
- Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WATare 3rd - 4th February 2018, Saturday & Sunday/10th - 11th February 2018, Saturday & Sunday
- Announcement of First Merit list is 27th February 2018, Tuesday
- Last date to pay the fees for candidates in the first merit list is on 16th March 2018, Friday
- Commencement of the programme is on 4th June 2018, Monday
SSBF Contact details
Symbiosis School of Banking of Finance
Gram-Lavale, Taluka-Mulshi, Pune 412115
Contact Number: +91 20 39116284