Manipal University has invited applications for admissions into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the academic session 2017 for the following programmes.
The programmes offered are:
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor in Perfusion Technology
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- MLIS (Lateral)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Masters of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (MASLP)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)
- Doctor of Medicine (DM)
- Master of Public Health (MPT)
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
Candidates interested to pursue undergraduation or postgraduation from the Manipal University can read details on eligibility criteria, application procedure and more.
For Undergraduate programme:
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent with relevant subjects from a recognised board of education
For Postgraduate programme:
- Candidates must have obtained a bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognised institute.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online on the official website of Manipal University.
- Candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 600 for registration process.
- Candidates will be selected based on marks secured in the qualifying examination or entrance test conducted by the university.
For further information visit Manipal University.