Applications for admissions into Lucknow University has been invited by the university. Eligible candidates can apply for Undergraduate Management programs and B.Com. (Hons) program.
Last date for application:
The deadline to apply online is May 10.
How to apply for Lucknow University admissions?
The application form for Lucknow University admissions can be filled online on the University's official website.
Documents required for applying:
The desiderata for applying is the Aadhaar number preferably of the parent.
The university will conduct an entrance test for admission to these programs. The entrance test will be of objective type and will have 100 questions to be answered in 90 minutes.
- Candidates should have finished 10+2 or intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board of education or university.
- For 5 year integrated MBA program and B.Com, the requirement is that the candidate must have scored minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) and in case of BBA programs candidate must have scored minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
Those who have passed out from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Prayag, Allahabad or Nadwa College, Lucknow and have not passed Intermediate with English language will not be eligible for admission.
- Go to the university official website
- Complete the registration process
- You will receive details about your login ID and password
- Login with the provided details
- Complete the application process
- Upload a recent color passport size photo and sign in the application form
The application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs. 1000 and for SC and ST candidates is Rs. 500.