The KIIT University has released the exam dates and details for the KIITEE Management entrance examination. The KIITEE Management exam is scheduled to be held from January 29, 2017 - January 31, 2017.
The KIITEE Management examination is conducted by the KIIT University for admissions into Master of business Administration (MBA) and MBA in Rural Management programmes at KIIT School of Management and KIIT School of Rural Management respectively for the academic year 2017.
Candidates interested to pursue MBA and MBA in Rural Management from KIIT University can read here in detail about eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, exam details and more.
- Candidates should have obtained a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum of 15 years education
- The institute from which the candidates have graduated must be recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Also, the candidate must have obtained 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in his/her graduation
- Candidates in their final year of bachelor's degree can also apply provided they submit all the requirements of graduation before June 30, 2017
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online on the official website of KIIT University
- Candidates must pay Rs 1250 for registrations
- Payment can be made through credit card/bank transfer or candidates can also send a DD drawn in favour of "KIIT School of Management", payable at Bhubaneswar
KIIT Management exam paper pattern
- The examination will be held for a duration of 180 minutes
- There will be a total of 150 questions of multiple choice type
- 3 marks will be awarded for every correct response and negative marking will be awarded for incorrect and zero response
KIIT Management syllabus
Candidates will be tested for their knowledge in the following papers:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Analytical Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Issue of Social concern
- Last date to apply online: January 21, 2017
- KIIT Management entrance exam will be conducted from: January 29-31, 2017
- Results of the entrance exam will be published on: February 4, 2017