KIIT University, Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) courses, commencing in the session 2015.
MD: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Community Medicine, Psychiatry.
MDS: Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Periodontology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Public Health Dentistry, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Oral Pathology & Microbiology, Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidates who has passed final year MBBS / BDS Examination from a recognised medical / dental college which is approved by MCI/DCI.
- Candidates must have completed compulsory rotating internship.
- There will be one paper of 3 hours duration and 15 minutes of test tutorial
- The MD test comprises 240 multiple choice, single correct response only.
- The MDS test comprises 200 multiple choice questions, with single correct response.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The examination will be conducted in English medium only.
How to apply:
Candidates have to fill the application form online.
- The last date for submission of the application form is January 23, 2015.
- Entrance test will be held on January 28, 2015.
Admission Cell (Koel Campus),
Ph.- 0674-2742103, 2741747