KCG College of Technology invites applications for admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
For UG programmes- B.E/B.Tech
- Candidates belonging to Other communities/Backward communities/most backward communities should have a minimum of 50%/45%/40% marks respectively. While for SC/ST candidates a mere pass percentage is eligible.
For PG programmes (M.E.)
- Candidates should have a pass percentage in the relevant subject.
For further details on eligibility criteria, click here.
How to apply:
- Applications are available online.
- Application forms are to be sent to the Admission Office KCG college or handed over in person.
- The following documents are mandatory to be sent along with application form:
- Photocopy of marks sheet of qualifying examination
- Registration fee of Rs. 500, to be be paid in cash or DD at the Admission Office in favour of KCG College of Technology.
Note: Applications, which are incomplete or not accompanied by the prescribed documents and registration fee are liable for rejection.
- Candidates shall be selected on merit. Interview will be conducted if necessary.
- The final selection will be based on candidates marks obtained in the qualifying examination, performance in the aptitude test, group discussion and interview.