Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, invites applications for admission to Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) commencing in 2014.
It is a postgraduate programme offered by a consortium of universities in collaboration with Carnegie Mellon University, USA with the support of State government of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates must have passed B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science /or MCA degree from any of the recognised universities.
The selection process into MSIT consists of following stages:
- Stage I - Graduate Aptitude Test
- Stage II - Listening Comprehension and Counseling
- Stage III - Preparatory Course
How to apply:
- Apply at Eduquity Career Technologies PVT LTD, 403, 4th Floor, Myhome Sarovar Plaza, Secretariat road, Hyderabad-63, Ph: 040-23243010 with a non-refundable crossed demand draft (DD) of Rs. 1000/- from a nationalised bank drawn in favour of 'CIHL', payable at Hyderabad.
- If the candidate is satisfied with scores which he/she got through walk-in entrance then he/she can take regular entrance test which will be conducted from 24th May 2014, he/she needs to apply online (should take another DD for Rs. 1000/-).
- However the best of the scores would be considered for final ranking.
- After applying online, send a non refundable crossed DD of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favor of "CIHL", on any scheduled bank payable at Hyderabad by speed post only to the address given below.
- Apply online.
- Last Date for the submission of the application form is 12th May 2014.
- Entrance exam will be held from 24th May 2014.
- Results of GAT would be announced on 02nd June 2014.
Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500032.
Tel: +91 - 7799834583 / 85.