Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) has invited applications for admissions to MBBS program. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website.
When is the entrance exams held?
The JIPMER medical entrance test is conducted on June 4, 2017.
When can the candidates download the admit cards?
The candidates can download the admit cards from May 25, 2017, to June 4, 2017.
When is the registration process begin?
The registration procedure will begin today, i.e. March 27, 2017, and will conclude till May 3, 2017.
How to apply?
The interested candidates can apply through the official website.
Important dates to remember:
- Online registration starts March 27, 2017.
- Last date to apply: May 3, 2017.
- Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website: May 25, 2017, to June 4, 2017.
- Date of entrance examination: June 4, 2017.
- Expected date of publication of Merit List: On or before June 19, 2017.
JIPMER, being an Institute of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, has been exempted from the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) (NEET UG 2017) for admissions to MBBS course. JIPMER is one of the top-ranked medical education institutes in India.