Jain University has opened admissions for the JET 2018. Candidates aspiring to take admission in the undergraduate engineering programme in the varsity can fill the JET 2018 application form in the online mode.
Although the deadline for the admissions has not been announced yet, it is advisable for the candidates to fill it soon in order to avoid last minute hassles.
The candidates will have to pay fee of Rs 550 for the application form of JET 2018.
Before filling the application form of JET, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria which has been laid down to appear for JET.
JET 2018 Pattern
The entrance exam of JET 2018 will be conducted in both offline and online mode. The exam will be held on May 5 and 6, 2018.
Documents required for JET 2018
Candidates must have the following documents to upload while filling the application form:
- Scanned image of degree, marksheet, final year diploma mark sheet
- Scanned image of class X marksheet
- Scanned image of class XII marksheet
- The images that have to be uploaded should be upto 500KB and it has to be in either JPEG, PDF or PNG format.
How to apply for JET 2018?
In order to apply for JET 2018, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the Jain University official website https://www.jainuniversity.ac.in/
- Registration for JET 2018
- Login for filling the JET application form
- Enter the required details
- Upload the required documents
- Preview and Edit the application form of JET 2018
- Pay the fee of JET application form
JET 2018 paper pattern
The JET 2018 entrance exam will be for three hours and candidates will have to answer questions from Physics, Chemistry, English and Maths. There will be 120 questions which the candidates will have to answer. There will be thirty questions from each section.
Dates to remember
- Start date for filling Application Form - November 6, 2017
- End date for filling the application form to be announced
- JET 2018 entrance exam May 5-6, 2018