Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad, invites applications for its MBA and PGDM programmes. Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of IMT.
Since 1980, IMT has been consistently reinventing management education with the objective of creating management leaders who can navigate the ever-changing business landscape.
IMT Ghaziabad's full time faculty of 70 members is large by any standards. They collectively ensure the IMT Ghaziabad's programmes are at the cutting edge of teaching methods. IMT faculty believe in experiential learning, team building leadership skills in an environment that challenges the students into examining 'theories' and 'norms'. Pioneering management studies in India, IMT offers their students a spectrum of electives to choose from, resulting in the flexibility of myriad options. They can go for a subject that holds their interest irrespective of their specialty.
- PGDM F/T
- PGDM Finance
- PGDM Marketing
- PGDM DCP (Dual Country Programme)
MBA in Service Management
- 3 years Bachelor's degree in any discipline or equivalent with 50 percentage or higher aggregate marks.
- Candidates those who are appearing for their final year degree examination may also apply.
- Candidate must have passed the competitive test such as CAT 2012/XAT 2013/GMAT.
How to apply:
- Fill in the online application form at the official website of IMT Ghaziabad.
- Pay the application fee by Credit/Debit card or by demand draft of Rs.1750/- favouring to "Indian institute of management technology", payable at Ghaziabad.
Candidates are selected based on the CAT/XAT/GMAT/ CMAT scores. Includes written communication and personal interview to be held at the campus.
Last date to apply online is 31st January, 2014
For more details click here.