PGDM admissions are open at the Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), Hyderabad for the upcoming academic year 2018-2020.
About the PGDM
IPE provides two-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme in various fields. The programmes are affiliated with Osmania University. Students can check the complete admission notification for PGDM at IPE below.
Course name with fees
- PGDM - Rs. 8,15,000
- PGDM in Retail Marketing, Banking Insurance and Financial Services, International Business, Human Resource Management - Rs. 8,15,000
Candidates can either apply online or offline as per their convenience. The application fee for the programme is Rs. 500.
- For all the programmes, candidates must have minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate in class X/ XII or Graduation or CAT percentile >50.
- Only for PGDM Business Analytics programme, the minimum score required in class X/ XII or Graduation is 70% or CAT percentile >70.
- National Level Test/s score: CAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA
- Work Experience is an added advantage. Nevertheless, it is optional only
The institute selects students for final admission on the basis of their combined performance in Admission Test (s), Group Discussion, Personal Interviews and Consistent Academic Record. Equal weightage has been given to all the stages.
Survey No. 1266, Shamirpet (V&M),
Hyderabad - 500 101, Telangana
Phone (Toll Free): 1800-3000-4473