The programmes offered for admissions are:
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Chemistry
- MS (by research) in the School of Computing & Electrical Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in School of Basic Sciences, School of Computing & Electrical Engineering and School of Humanities & Social Sciences
Interested candidates can read through for more details on eligibility, application procedure and important dates for applying to IIT Mandi.
For M.Sc Chemistry:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with major in Chemistry /Applied Science
- Candidates ain their final year degree can also apply.
For Ph.D. in Engineering:
- Candidates must have a master's degree in engineering/technology or
- Candidates must have a master's degree by Research in Engineering/ Technology disciplines
For MS (by research):
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology or
- Candidates must have a master's degree in appropriate sciences with a valid score in GATE/NET or equivalent national level examination or GRE in appropriate discipline
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam and personal interview conducted by IIT Mandi.
- Last date of application:
- For MS/Ph.D programme: May 1, 2016
- For Ph.D in Basic Sciences: May 7, 2016
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, April 14, 2016, 9:30 [IST]