Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi for admission to Master of Science (M.Sc) in Applied Mathematics programme in the School of Basic Sciences.
Admissions are offered for the academic session 2016.
- Candidates must posses B.Sc/B.A with major in Mathematics /Applied Science. Candidates must have minimum marks 55% or CGPA 5.5 (for SC/ST candidates 50% or CGPA 5.0)
- Candidates, who are appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor's programme are also eligible to apply
How to Apply?
Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
Candidates, who are shortlisted for admission at Indian Institute of Technology Mandi have to appear for the written exam and interview.
- Last date to submit application form: June 17, 2016
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: June 21, 2016
- Date of written test and interview: July 15, 2016