Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore, invites applications for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme, commencing in 2014.
The M.Tech programmes are offered in:
- Communication & Signal Processing
- Production & Industrial Engineering
The Ph.D programmes are offered in:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
Candidates must have a B.E / B.Tech degree in engineering discipline with 60% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates must have a Master's degree in engineering discipline with 60% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
The candidates will be selected based on GATE score and interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online only.
- Last date for online registration is 30th April 2014.
- Last date for sending the hard copy of the application is 10th May 2014.
Deputy Registrar (Academic affair),
Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IITI),
PACL Campus, 113/2-B (Opp. To Veterinary College),
Village Hemia Khedi, Indore-Mhow Road,
Indore - 453446.