Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar invites application for admissions to 2 years Master of Arts (M.A) in Society and Cultureprogram for the session 2016.
The two-year, 80-credits M.A programme in Society and Culture at IIT Gandhinagar aims to provide analytical lens and theoretical perspectives in disciplines including History, Culture Studies, Literature, Translation Studies, Sociology, Political Science and Anthropology. For the 2016-18 cycle, Literature and Culture Track discipline specific tracks are offered.
- Candidates should have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent CPI/GPA)
- Candidates who are awaiting final semester/year Results and those who would be completing bachelor's degree in the academic year 2014-15 are also eligible to apply
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- Candidates need not send the hard copy of the application form. However, candidates need to furnish a hard copy of the application form with a photograph and all the documentary evidence in original (testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) at the time of interview
- There is no application fee
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in written test and interview
- The Institute will invite a limited number of candidates for a written test and interview based on the academic records and aptitude for the study of society and culture
- The final selection decision will be based on all of above, viz., academic records, aptitude, written test and interview
- Test and interview will be held at IIT Gandhinagar
- Last date for receipt of application form: January 15, 2016
- Web announcement of short-listed candidates: January 30, 2016
- Date of test and interview: March 12, 2016 and Sunday, March 13, 2016
- Web announcement of selected candidates: March 25, 2016
For more information on college visit the official website