Also Read:Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology-Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU) for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Engineering, Pharmacy, Sciences and Humanistic Studies.
Admissions are offered for the academic session 2016.
M.Tech/M.Pharm Programme: Candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks / 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) in the qualifying degree
Ph.D in Engineering Programme: Candidates with master's degree in engineering in the discipline concerned or in an allied discipline/area must have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) at the master's degree level and should have a GATE qualification.
Ph.D. in Pharmacy Programme: Applicants with master's degree in pharmacy or in an allied discipline/area must have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) at the master's degree level and have GATE/GPAT qualification.
How to Apply ?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
- The application processing fee Rs 50/- should be paid by the candidates belonging to GEN/OBC candidates, while Rs 250/- should be paid by the SC/ST
- Application fee should be paid online
For more details on application procedure, visit the official website
- Candidates may be shortlisted on the basis of GATE/GPAT score. Candidates above the qualifying pass mark may be selected for M.Tech./M.Pharm programmes.
- Admission to Ph.D programmes will be based on written test and interview of the candidates shortlisted by the DPGC of the Department/School concerned.
Last date to submit online application form: April 28, 2016.