Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Kolkata has invited applications for PhD admissions 2017. The institute offers the doctoral degree in the fields of Chemical, Physical, Mathematical, Biological and Earth Sciences.
Candidates will be selected by the respective departments of IISER, Kolkata. The last date to apply is October 18, 2016.
- Candidate should have a Master's degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or 6.5 CGPA
- Candidate should have qualified a National Level Examination such as GATE/ NET/ INSPIRE, etc.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official page
- Click on the department name in which you want to pursue PhD
- Read the instruction
- Click Apply Online given at the end of the page
- Fill up the application form
- Take a print out of the application form which must be brought at the time of interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and will be called for interview
- Offer letters will be sent to candidates on the basis of academic record and performance in interview
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview
IISER Kolkata conducts research in various high level topics and is a prominent institute for high level studies.