Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak has invited applications for admission into Executive Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management for experienced executives, entrepreneurs and professionals.
Admissions are offered for the academic session 2015-17.
- Candidates should have bachelor's degree or its equivalent in any discipline with aggregate 50% mark or equivalent CGPA. Those with CA/ICWAI/CS are also eligible to apply
- Candidates should have 3 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
For more details on application procedure, visit the website
- Selection of candidates will be based on the educational qualifications, work experience, performance in the IIM-R-MAT entrance test & personal interview
- IIM-R-MAT is exempted for candidates who have valid score of 2013 or 2014 in CAT (60 percentile), GRE (60 percentile) & GMAT (580)
- Last date to submit application forms: August 31, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit the university's website