One of the reputed institutions of the country, IIM Raipur, invites application for its Executive Fellowship Programme 2014. Candidates who wanted to apply for this course, should fill and submit the application form before 28th February, 2014.
This EFPM programme is especially designed for the working professionals, people who are working in the field for more than 7 years.
- Operations Management
- Economics & Business Environment
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Finance and Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Information Technology & System
- Organisational Behaviour and HRM
- Candidates should not be more that 55 years of age as on June 1st, 2014.
- Aspirants with minimum 7 years of working experience as on June 1, 2014 after graduation, are eligible to apply for this programme.
- Professional qualification
- Candidate should have master's degree in any field with minimum 55% of marks.
- PGP/EPGP/PGPWE from IIMs with minimum grade point equivalent to 6.0 out of 10 point scale (with no 'F's and not more than two 'D's in the first year of PGP)
- Candidates with at least 55 percent aggregate marks in CA, ICWA, CS or equivalent grade point average.
- Four Years / Eight Semester bachelor's degree (B.E./B. Tech.) with at least 60 percent total marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Five year/four year Integrated Master's degree programme in any discipline, with at least 55 percent aggregate marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
The application form should be sent along with a demand draft of Rs. 500, drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Management Raipur payable at Raipur. Candidates from the SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP do not have to pay any application fee.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates are required to download the application form for EFPM programme for the year 2014 on the official website of IIM, Raipur. The forms are to be submitted on or before Feb 28, 2014 at the below mentioned address:
Indian Institute of Management Raipur,
GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur- 492 015