Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore invites application for admission to one year residential Executive PGP in Management (EPGP) programme.
The programme is offered for the session April, 2016-17.
- The candidate should have a bachelor's degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- Candidate must have a valid CAT /GMAT score obtained between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2015
- Aspirants should have minimum 5 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience
How to Apply:
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- Application fee Rs 5,000 should be sent through a demand draft / multicity cheque drawn in favour of "IIM Indore" (payable at par in Indore) along with the application form
- Filled in application with the relevant documents should be sent to EPGP Officer, Indian Institute of Management Indore, Prabhandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road, Indore 453556, (M.P.)
Candidates will be selected based on the on various aspects like CAT/GMAT score, academic performance, work experience, achievements and performance in the interview.
- Last date to submit application forms along with application fee:
- For GMAT: October 05, 2015
- For CAT: December 15, 2015
For more information on college and courses, click here