The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIM-C), Kolkata has opened admissions for the upcoming year in PGCHM courses. It is a one-year residential Post-Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management.
The objectives of the PGCHM in IIM Calcutta are as given:
- Developing interdisciplinary orientation towards management of healthcare
- Delivering customized management education to healthcare professionals
- Training the participants in managerial leadership
- Familiarizing the participants with innovation and entrepreneurship in Indian healthcare sector
- Sensitizing the participants with the macro policy context both global and national.
- Inculcating comparative framework specifically in relation to healthcare challenges of developing countries
9 April 2018
Healthcare professionals in general, and specifically, hospital administrators, doctors, professionals from medical and allied sectors such as pharmaceuticals and medical insurance as well as healthcare entrepreneurs.
Medical practitioners and administrators with MBBS/BDS/BAMS degree or equivalent recognized by UGC/AICTE/MCI or equivalent. Students with biotechnology and biomedical background are also eligible to apply. Students from other disciplines with experience in healthcare sector shall also be eligible. Applicants need to have minimum 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years] in graduation / post-graduation.
Minimum Two years of experience in Healthcare as on application Closure Date.
Educational qualification and allied experience, entrance examination/personal interview.
How to apply for IIM Calcutta admissions for PGCHM?
Through IIMC online application portal at https://iimcal.ac.in/pgchm-application-form-instructions or
Download the application form and send the filled in application to the Institute with all relevant documents and application fee.
The Manager, Long Duration Programmes
Management Development Centre (MDC)
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Diamond Harbour Road, Joka
Kolkata - 700 104
The last date to apply is 30 November 2017