International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore (IIIT-B), has invited applications for admissions into M.Tech programme in Electronic Systems Design (ESD) and Information Technology. Applications are invited by IIIT Bangalore for the 2016 academic session.
Candidates interested to pursue M.Tech in IIIT Bangalore can read through for more details on eligibility criteria, application procedure and important dates.
- Candidates should have a 4-year Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent with minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should have atleast 60% makrs in 3-year UG programme followed by M.Sc in any physical sciences or MCA degree with first class.
- Students in their final year of graduation can also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee of Rs 1000 should be paid.
- Candidates will be admitted to M.Tech programme at IIIT Bangalore based on their GATE performance.
- Last day for application: April 30, 2016