NIIT Imperia- Centre for Advanced Learning Institute along with IIM Lucknow has announced the sixth batch for Executive Program in Business Management (EPBM).
Duration of the EPBM program:
- EPBM one-year part-time certificate program covers all critical functions of Management and is specially designed for professionals who seek to groom their corporate careers for higher levels of responsibilities.
- The one-year Executive Program in Business Management (EPBM), offers a mix of experience sharing, real life case discussions, and assignments, and has been created for professionals looking to enhance their performance and create greater value through their work.
Educational Requirement for EPBM:
- Applicants should have at least 50% marks in their graduation/post-graduation recognized by UGC/ AICTE/ DEC/ AIU in any discipline.
- They should have a minimum of 2 years of work experience post completion of graduation to apply for this program.
- EPBM will prepare the professionals to take on the challenges in the dynamic environment and also help them make better managers with evolved decision-making capabilities.
Speaking on the occasion, Dr. Neeraj Sharma, Vice President, NIIT Ltd, said,
- "NIIT Imperia has been offering tailor-made management programs in association with premier institutes to enable aspiring professionals to move to larger and more meaningful roles in their organizations.
- The Executive Program in Business Management in association with IIM Lucknow has been specially designed for Managers looking for broader knowledge of other functional areas so that they can gain a more strategic profile within the organization."
Prof. Rajesh Aithal, Chairperson MDP, IIM Lucknow, said,
- "IIM Lucknow is one of the most reputed business schools in Asia which beliefs in creating a distinct career path for professionals through its cutting-edge programs.
- We are delighted to offer the Executive Program in Business Management through NIIT Imperia. The program will provide broader insights of business fundamentals across functions of Management, thus enabling the learners to build a meaningful career and eventually be able to transform themselves into corporate leaders."
EPBM focus on:
One-year program in EPBM focuses on functional management skills, strategic planning and execution and complimentary soft skills to enhance the decision-making capabilities of the participants.
The duration of the EPBM class:
- The classes will be held once a week and will be delivered using synchronous learning technology platform.
- In addition to this, students need to attend 3 days of campus visit module at the beginning of the program. Successful candidates will be given certification from IIM Lucknow and will be awarded IIM Lucknow MDP Alumni Status.
What is learned in EPBM course?
- The program enables students to analyze the client needs and requirements and use leadership skills and styles to maximize productivity.
- Professionals undertaking the program will be trained in human resource management, economic environment, organizational behavior, operations management, business communications, quantitative techniques in management, principles of sales & marketing management and much more.
About NIIT Imperia:
- NIIT Imperia, Centre for Advanced Learning has been specially created to provide quality Management Education to working professionals.
- NIIT Imperia draws upon NIIT's expertise in the design and management of distributed education programs to provide the study environment for students, the technology platform, and the allied education services & processes that make up the total teaching-learning experience.
- This combined with the strategic academic alliances with some of the most prestigious management and technology institutions in the country today provides a truly rich learning experience.
- Academicians from these institutions have worked with NIIT Imperia to design programs in Management, Technology, and other specialized areas, where the program contents and teaching pedagogy have been refined to be appropriate for working professionals of specified backgrounds.
- At the core of NIIT Imperia's educational delivery methodology is state-of-the-art Synchronous Learning technology.
- Having designed and used Synchronous Learning technology for many years, NIIT Imperia has built around this technology a unique learning methodology and student experience that includes the best features of conventional classroom education coupled with advanced e-learning and learning management techniques.
About IIM Lucknow:
- The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is fourth in the prestigious IIM family of management schools to be established in India after IIM Calcutta, IIM Ahmedabad, and IIM Bangalore. The establishment of IIMs was envisioned and initiated by the first Prime Minister of India - Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
- The Institute was established in the year 1984. Since then IIML has touched a million lives directly or indirectly through its faculty, alumni and support staff.
- IIML molds its students into value-driven leaders, managers, and global players. The institute undertakes a diverse range of academic activities aimed at creation, dissemination, and application of management knowledge and practice.
- In 2005, IIM Lucknow expanded its area of influence in the realm of management education by becoming the first IIM to set up a satellite campus exclusively for Executive Education at NOIDA in Delhi NCR region.
- IIML Alumni includes prominent entrepreneurs and business executives like Manoj Tandon (Director, CSC), Sanjay Thapar (President, North and East India, Ogilvy and Mather), Bharat Rao (Vice President, Barclays Capital, New York) and Sabita Prakash(Group Leader-Asian fixed income investment team, Fidelity International).