The Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) from the University of Delhi has initiated the online registrations for various programes for academic year 2018-19. The online registrations began on October 05, 2017. The last date to send in the applications is November 20, 2017.
Faculty of Management studies includes courses like MBA (full-time), MBA Executive an MBA Executive (Health Care Administration) and PhD courses.
The candidates who are appearing for their final year examinations for Bachelors Degree can also apply for the courses.
Eligibility for DU FMS Admission 2017
- The candidates who are applying for the two year Full Time MBA must have a bachelors degree in any subject along with a 10+2 certificate with at least 50 per cent marks, or its equivalent GPA.
- The interested candidates must make sure that they take Common Admission Test ( CAT 2017).
Selection Process for DU FMS Admission 2017
The candidates will be selected based on the Academic marks of Class 10 and 12, Group discussions, Extempore speech, personal interview and based on CAT scores for the Faculty of Management studies, Delhi University Admissions.
Application Fee for DU FMS Admission 2017
- The candidates who belong to General category have to pay a fee of Rs. 1000.
- The candidates who belong to SC,ST and PWD categories have to pay an application fee of Rs. 350.
How to Apply for DU FMS Admission 2017
- The candidates must visit the official website - www.fms.edu
- Candidates will have to find the notification and read through it.
- Register to the two year MBA course and PhD programe.
- Fill up the details in the space provided.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the details.
- Download a copy and take a print out for future use.