University of Delhi has invited applications for admission to undergraduate programmes for the academic session 2016.
Admissions are granted in the following programmes :
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) honors in Business Economics, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations
- Bachelors of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) and
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports programmes
- B.Tech Programme: Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Candidates who appearing for final year examination are also eligible to apply
- For B.Sc (PE, HE &Sports): Those who are seeking admissin in semester -I programme should have completed passed Class (10+2) Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, OR an examination recognised as equivalent with minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate
How to Apply?
Admisssion to BMS, BBA, B.A (Hons) Business Economics Programmes will be offered to candidates after considering the following weightage: 85% for the entrance test and 15% for the GD and Interview
B.Tech, B.El.Ed, B.A (Hons) Programmes:
Selection of candidates will be based on the merit list, prepared after considering the marks secured in the entrance test.
- Apply online before: May 31, 2016
- Date of entrance examinations: June 19, 2016 to June 23, 2016
- Results declaration dates on or before July 04, 2016