The Delhi nursery admission 2020-21 to begin much earlier compared to the previous year. The admission process for Entry Level Classes (below six years of age) for open seats in Private Unaided Recognized Schools for Delhi for the session 2020-21 will begin from November 29, 2019.
The Delhi's government agency, Directorate of Education (DoE), has released the admission schedule for Entry Level Classes in private schools of Delhi. Over 1600 private schools are there in Delhi under DoE. Parents are advised to refer the official website to check all the details regarding Delhi nursery admission 2020-21. Explore the admission schedule, age limit, essential documents and basic norms.
Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21 Schedule
|S No||Particulars||Time Schedule|
|01||Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Department at the link mentioned at point No. 7||November 28, 2019|
|02||Commencement of admission process and availability of forms||November 29, 2019|
|03||Last date of submission of application forms in schools||December 27, 2019|
|04||Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats||January 10, 2020|
|05||Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||January 17, 2020|
|06||First list of selected children (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under point system)||January 24, 2020|
|07||Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.||January 27 to February 3, 2020|
|08||Second list of children, if any (including Waiting list)(along with marks allotted under point system)||February 12, 2020|
|09||Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list.||February 13 to 19, 2020|
|10||Subsequent list of admission, if any||March 6, 2020|
|11||Closure of admission process||March 16, 2020|
Delhi Nursery Admission 2020: Second Merit List
The Directorate of Education (DoE) is all set to release the second merit list tomorrow, i.e., February 12, 2020. The list also includes the waiting list along with marks allotted under the point system. Students or parents are advised to visit the official site to check the second merit list.
Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Upper Age Limit
- Nursery (Pre-school): 4 years
- Kindergarten (Pre-primary): 5 years
- Class I: 6 years
Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Essential Documents For Address Proof
- Ration Card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (mother/father having name of child). Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/ Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar Card/ UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Important Points
- Rs. 25/- (Non-refundable) can be charged from the parents as admission registration fee.
- 25% seats are reserved for EWS/DG category students & child with a disability for all private schools admission children in pre-school, pre-primary and/or Class-I level.
- In most of the schools, parents can submit the online registration form.
- All Pre-schools/Montessori schools have to follow a single admission process considering them as one institution.
- All schools will upload their criteria at the Directorate's website (www.edudel.nic.in).