The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (ComedK), Bangalore, invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course, in ComedK colleges.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects and scored 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST/OBC) marks.
- Candidates must have passed 10+3 diploma recognised by Central / State Government & having obtained 50% marks in aggregate for General Merit Candidates and 45% marks in case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka.
- A minimum score of 80 out of 200 for all categories of candidates in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture. There is no relaxation in the minimum passing score of NATA to any category of candidates.
- Ensure that the online application form is filled up properly and completely.
- After you have filled in your online application form, click on the submit button only once to send the details to the server. The server will assign you an application number, and provide the facility to view and print your online application form with the details you have filled, along with the application number.
- Only then take a print of the online application form and online date of birth certificate / identity proof (candidate and ComedK copy).
- The completed application form must have the signature of the candidate, left hand forefinger impression and candidate's parent/guardian's signature.
- Kindly do not send any original documents along with the application form.
- Kindly stick your recent and similar (not older than six months) passport size colour photograph in the space provided. Application with smudged or tampered or hazy photograph will not be accepted. Do not staple or pin the photograph on the application form. Do not sign and no attestation is required on the photograph pasted on the application form.
- Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable to be rejected without prior information to the candidates.
Please send the following along with the completed online application form:
- Demand Draft has to be drawn from the nationalized bank in favour of "COMEDK"(check for the correct spelling), payable at Bangalore (DD must be payable at Bangalore) for Rs. 700/-(Seven Hundred only).
- Kindly ensure banker's authorised signature on the demand draft. Mention candidate's name and application number on the back of demand draft. (demand draft payable other than Bangalore will not be accepted and the respective application will be rejected)
- An attested photocopy of NATA score card.
- Attested photocopy of qualifying examination (i.e. 10+2 or II PUC) marks card(s).
- An additional copy of your recent passport-size colour photograph with the application number and the name written on the back of the photograph.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC of Karnataka would be considered, provided they furnish the Photocopy of the SC / ST : caste certificate issued by competent authority and OBC: Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB: As notified by the Karnataka Govt., caste and income certificate issued by Tahsildar or higher revenue jurisdictional authority is authorized to issue such a certificate.
The completed application form should reach the COMEDK office either by speed post or courier to the below mentioned address:
Executive Secretary - COMEDK,
# 132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross
Malleswaram, Bangalore-560 055.
- Last date to fill in online application form is 09th June, 2014.
- Last date to receive the filled in application form along with all the enclosures is 09th June 2014.
- The rank list for B.Arch will be published on 13th June 2014.
- ComedK is not responsible for any errors the candidates make while filling up the application form.
- ComedK is not responsible for any loss or damage which might occur during postal or courier delivery.
- Application fee once remitted will not be refunded.