Christ University, Bangalore has opened admissions for its undergraduate law courses. In this regard, it has released an official notification, calling out for candidates to apply for CULEE 2018.
What is CULEE 2018?
CULEE stands for Christ University Law Entrance Exam. It is held for admissions to applying for undergraduate five-year integrated law programmes including BA LLB and BBA LLB.
CULEE 2018 Exam date
The entrance exam will be held on April 29, 2018.
Canddiates are advised to first check out the entry criteria before applying.
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from any state board or any other recognized educational board, securing at least 45 per cent of marks in aggregate of all the subjects in the qualifying examination.
How to apply for CULEE 2018?
In order to apply for CULEE 2018, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website https://app.christuniversity.in/
- Click on 'New Registration' button.
- Fill in your details such as name, date of birth, mobile number and e-mail id for getting registered for CULEE 2018.
- Check inbox of your registered e-mail account for CULEE user id and password. You may also check your mobile message box as a message mentioning the user id and password will be sent at your registered mobile number as well.
- The candidates can also fill CULEE 2018 in offline mode after downloading the application form of CULEE 2018.
CULEE 2018 Admit Card
CULEE admit card 2018 for the same will be released on April 23, 2018 after which the candidates can download it and appear for the examination.
The exam will be held for 120 minutes which is two hours. CULEE 2018 paper will have 120 questions. The questions will be of objective nature.
Dates to remember
- The online application window opens on 8 December 2017
- The last date to apply online for the admissions is April 19
- However, the last date to receive CULEE 2018 application by the university is April 23, 2018.
- The tentative results date isMay 5, 2018