Sessions I and II are independent and there will be no carry forward of the Merit List.
Students may apply for Session I or for Session II at the specified time. Students who do not get selected in Session I may also re-apply for Session II.
The specialisations are offered in:
- Human Resource
- General Management
- Lean Operations and Systems
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with 50% of marks in any discipline from a recognised university.
- A composite score of 600 or above (except for MBA with PGDM option) in the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by AIMA in either September 2013 or December 2013; 75 percentile and above in the Common Admission Test 2013 (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs).
Candidates will be selected based on:
- Academic record
- Writing skill assessment
- Micro presentation
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online in official website of Christ University.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 17th March 2014.
- Group discussion will be held on 23rd March 2014.
- Publishing of selected candidates list is on 23rd March 2014.
Bangalore - 560029,
Ph No: 080 - 40129100.