University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata has invited aplications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme offered in Chemical Engineering at the Department of Chemical Engineering.
Admissions are offered for the session 2015.
- Candidates should have bachelor degree in Engineering/Technology or master degree in Science
- Candidates appearing in the final semester/year are also eligible to apply
How to Apply
- Candidates can visit the official website and apply online
- Filled in application for along with application fee of Rs 100, paid through challan available from the sales counter of the University should be submitted to the Head of the Department of Chemical Engineering, UCSTA, University of Calcutta, 92, APC Road, Kolkata-700009
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the Research Entrance Test (RET) and interview conducted by the institute.
- Candidates having PG degree in Science with NET/GATE/M.Phil or candidates having PG degree in Engineering/Technology is exempted from RET and they are eligible for directly appearing at the interview.
- Last date for submission of application form: June 23, 2015.
- Date for RET: July 10, 2015.
- Date of interview: July 17, 2015.
- For more information, on college and courses, click here