University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata has invited applications for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in Finance.
Admissions are offered in Department of Commerce for the session 2016-18.
Candidates should have completed bachelor's degree (10+2+3 system) with honours in Arts/Science/Commerce or a bachelor's degree (10+2+4) in Engineering and Technology/ Medical Science/ Law/ professional course or its equivalent from any recognised university.
How to Apply?
- Click here to obtain the application form
- Filled in application form should be sent along with a demand draft of Rs. 1,000/- payable in Kolkata, in favour of "Coordinator, MBA in Finance, Calcutta University"
- For further details on application procedure visit the official website
Selection of candidate will be based on an overall score comprised of the following:
- Past academic achievements: 100 marks
- CAT or MAT: 50 marks
- Group Discussion (GD): 20 marks
- Interview: 20 marks
- Work experience: 10 marks
- Last date to issue and receive the application forms: November 16, 2015 to February 19, 2016
- Declaration of eligible candidates list: February 26, 2016
- Admit cards (for GD & PI) will be released on: March 17, 2016
- Date of GD/viva: April 08, 2016 and April 09, 2016
For more information on college and courses, visit the university's website