BITSAT 2018 admissions are open. The online application process begins from today. Aspirants can check out their eligibility here and proceed to apply online now.
When is BITSAT 2018?
- The BITSAT 2018 exam will tentatively be conducted in May 2018.
- The results are expected to be released by the first week of July 2018.
BITSAT 2018 Eligibility
In order to be eligible for admission to any of the First Degree programmes of BITS except B.Pharm, candidates:
- Should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and adequate proficiency in English.
- Should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and adequate proficiency in English. However, candidates with PCM may also apply for Pharmacy program.
- Should also have an aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology with at least 60% marks in each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology subjects.
Students who are appearing in class 12th exam in 2018 or have qualified the exam in 2017 only are eligible to appear for BITSAT 2018.
How to apply for BITSAT 2018?
In order to apply for the exam, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website http://bitsadmission.com/
- On the homepage, click the BITSAT tab
- Once the site is updated, the link to apply will appear on the screen
- You will be directed to a log in page
- To register as a new user, enter the necessary details
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration process
Why is BITSAT held?
BITSAT 2018 will be a computer-based test which will be conducted for admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes (BE/B.Pharm.) of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
What is BITSAT?
BITSAT, along with JEE Main and JEE Advanced, is considered one of the toughest engineering entrance exams which is conducted in the country. BITSAT also has some stringiest eligibility criteria which makes it a tough nut to crack.