Birla Institute Technology (BIT), Mesra has invited applications for admission to 4 years full time Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) programme for the session 2015.
- Candidates must have appeared in JEE (Main) 2015 or All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT-2015)
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 / I.Sc. or equivalent qualifying examination
- Candidates must have passed in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology /Biotechnology in class 12 / I.Sc. or equivalent qualifying examination with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD)
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to download the application form
- Pay application fee of Rs 2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) or Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect. net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalised bank in favour of "Birla Institute of Technology".
- DD should be drawn in favour of "Birla Institute of Technology"
- Filled in application forms with relevant documents should be sent in a sealed cover super scribing "B Pharma 2015' to the Office of Dean, Admissions & Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi - 835215.
For more details and information on application procedure, visit the official website.
Selection Procedure :
Selections to the 4-year (8-semester) Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) programme will be made on the basis of following merit :
- 60% weightage to JEE (Main) 2015 / All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) 2015 score And
- 40% weightage to academic performance (marks in class 12/ equivalent qualifying examination)
- Last date to submit application: August 28, 2015
- Announcement of list of short-listed candidates: September 04, 2015
- Download the application form
For more information on college and courses visit the official website