Azim Premji University, Bangalore has invited applications for admissions into its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the academic sessions 2016. Notification has been released by the Azim Premji University for admissions into the following programmes:
Programmes offered are:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) offered in
- Physics or Biology, Economics, Humanities
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in Law and Development
Interested candidates can read through details on eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application procedure and important dates.
For UG programmes:
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 or equivalent with 50% marks from a recognised board of education.
- Candidates who will take up their final examinations in June 2016 are also eligible.
For LL.M programme:
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in Law (LL.B. 3 years/5 years) from a recognised college/university.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online at the official website of Azim Premji University.
- Application fee of Rs 250 must be paid online or through challan available on the university website.
- Also candidates can download application forms and fee payment challan from the website.
- Filled in application form can be sent through post to the following address:
Admissions Cell, Azim Premji University, PES Campus, Pixel Park, B Block,
Electronics City, Hosur Road,
Bengaluru - 560100
- For UG programmes: Candidates will be selected to the UG programmes through a written test and personal interview conducted by the university.
- For PG programmes: Candidates will be selected based on the National Entrance Test (written test) and personal interview conducted by the university.
- Last date for submissions of online application: April 25, 2016
- Date of National Entrance Test: May 7, 2016
- Announcement of NET results: May, 2016
- Date of personal interview: Mid of May, 2016
- Announcement of Selection: Mid of June, 2016