Applications for the Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) 2017 has been invited by the Andhra University in Vishakhapatnam according to its recently released notification. Those candidates who are interested can apply for the same from the Andhra University official website.
Courses AUCET scorers will be eligible for
Students who clear the exam will be eligible for seats in
- five-year integrated courses in Geology and (Applied) Chemistry
Candidates can pay the fees online through SBI I-Collect/ Andhra Bank(billdesk)/ Payment Gateway(credit/debit card).
- General category- Rs 600
- Reserved categories- Rs 500
- Late fee- Rs 1,000
To clarify about the regulations and eligibility rules, candidates can call the number- 0891 - 2573441 on working days between 10 am and 6 pm.
Dates to Remember
- Application process begins- March 8, 2017
- Last date to apply without late fee- April 15, 2017
- Last date to apply with late fee- April 25, 2017
How to apply for AUCET 2017?
- Go to the official Andhra University website (andhrauniversity.edu.in).
- Scroll down and click on "Directorate of Admissions".
- Click on the link for the submission of online application.
- Click on "AUCET 2017".
- The link will be provided once the admissions commence.
- Enter the details in the given field
- Click Submit
- Save a copy of the application and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) is held regularly by Andhra University, Andhra Pradesh. The entrance test is held for admitting students to various courses at postgraduate level. Most of the colleges affiliated to the university accept the entrance test for admitting candidates. Andhra University Common Entrance Test is conducted at examination centers in Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Bhimavaram, Vijayawada and Guntur.