Ansal University, Gurgaon, invites applications for its various Ph.D programmes for the academic year 2014-15. Eligible candidates can apply online by logging on to the official website of the university.
- The minimum eligibility required for admission to a Ph.D. Programme shall be a Master's Degree or equivalent in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Applicants with B.Tech/B. Arch degree or equivalent in respective discipline with excellent academic record (with minimum CGPA of 7.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 70% marks) may be considered eligible for admission in Ph.D. programmes in Engineering and Architecture.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of the university www.ansaluniversity.edu.in
- A candidate should be applying online only.
- A candidate need to submit a fees of Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) through online portal.
- The application will be processed further only after the receipt of this fees along with the duly completed application form.
Format of Ph.D Admission written Test Question Paper:
- Duration : 90 Minutes
- Number of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Distribution of Marks
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 31 January, 2014
- Written test followed by Presentation/ Interview: 22 February, 2014
Dr. Amarjeet Kaur Malhotra
Professor In charge (Ph. D. Programme)
Golf Course Road, Sector - 55,
For more details click here.