Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has invited applications for admission to 6 years integrated dual degree.
The programmes are offered in Bachelor of Technology + Master of Technology (B.Tech + M.Tech) in various disciplines and twinning programmes such as Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Air craft Engineering & B.Tech in Electro-Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electronics Engineering offered at University Engineering College for the academic year 2015.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with minimum 50% marks
How to Apply
- Candidate can visit the official website to apply online
- Candidate has to pay Rs 750 (plus bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) as registration and application processing fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments: (a) Andhra bank / State Bank of India challan (b) debit / credit card / net banking
- For further information on application procedure, please visit the university's website
- Selection of candidates will based on their performance in the Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) conducted by the university
- Last date of submission of online application form: April 20, 2015
- Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs 1000: April 28, 2015
- Admit cards available on :May 02, 2015
- Date for AUEET: May 05, 2015
- Declaration of Results: May 21, 2015
For more information, visit www.andhrauniversity.edu.in