Alliance University, Bangalore, invites applications for its Bachelor of Business Management programme for 2014-15. This programme is run by the Alliance School of Business, Department of Alliance University. Students can apply online by logging on to the official website of the University.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to download the application form from the official website of the University.
- The application form and prospectus for the Bachelor of Business Management can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University" payable at Bangalore.
- Applicants are requested to submit their filled in application forms along with attested copies of the following documents:
Standard X mark sheet
Standard XII mark sheet
- Candidates are requested to send thier dully filled forms to Director - Admissions Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bangalore - 562106, Karnataka, India, Tel.: +91 80 30938000/1/2/3/4, Fax: +91 80 27841600
Admission to the Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) course at the Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is strictly based on merit.
Pre-University/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2 Examinations or equivalent from any recognised Board or Council in any discipline.
Candidates are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process comprised of:
- Alliance Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
The School also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
- Last date for submission of filled in application form- 31 January, 2014
- Admission selection process at the Alliance School of Business- April / May 2014
- Commencement of the BBM course at the Alliance School of Business- July 2014