All India Management Association (AIMA), and Aligarh Muslim University invites applications for admission into Ph.D in Business Administration programme for the academic year 2015.
- Candidates should have a Master's degree in management or allied subjects in Commerce, humanities, science, engineering and law.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation and at least 55% marks or equivalent.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The duly filled-in application forms are to sent to the "Manager (PhD Program), AIMA-CME, Management House, 14 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003".
- Candidates are required to provide a demand draft of Rs.1500 drawn in the favour of 'All India Management Association' payable at New Delhi, in advance.
- Candidates shall be selected on the basis of their performance in the RMAT (Research Management Aptitude Test) conducted by AIMA-AMU.
- Last for receipt of online registration: April 27, 2015.
- Date of RMAT: May 9, 2015
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Monday, April 20, 2015, 12:43 [IST]