The university of Jammu has invited applications for its MBA program. The duration of the course is two years and total number of seats in the course is thirty.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course is offered at The Business School, University of Jammu. The last date to apply is December 27.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university or institution
- Candidates appearing in final year examination of graduation are also eligible to apply
- Candidate should appear in CAT 2016 or MAT (Sep 2016/ May 2017)
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT/MAT scores
- Final selection will be done on the basis of personal interview
- Candidates from SC/ST category need to pay Rs. 850 as application fee
- Rest of the candidates need to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply through offline mode only
- Go to the official website
- Download the application form
- Fill up all the details correctly
- Post the application form to University of Jammu, Baba Saheb Ambedkar Road, Jammu Tawi (J&K)-180006 (INDIA)
About University of Jammu:
Situated at the foothills of Trikuta, beside river Tawi, the university is situated at 1030 feet altitude in Jammu. It is a university with a vision and single-minded mission. It not only imparts education but also works towards the advancement of society.
The university of Jammu has been certified by ISO and NAAC. It has been credited with Grade A by the NAAC committee. It came into existence in 1969 by universities of Kashmir and Jammu Act, 1969. The university stands for spiritual and material elements of life. The University also admits, maintains, recognizes, affiliates colleges and other institutions. It is primarily a research, teaching, affiliating, examining body involved in promotion of arts, science and other branches of learning. The University is open to all classes and creeds with the sole objective to carry people from darkness to light.