Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2014 online application forms are available from today i.e 15 Nov 2013.
CBSE is set to conduct the JEE Main 2014 examination all over the world. There is no printed application form for JEE 2014 examination.
Candidates are advised to make sure that they are filling the correct application form.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from any recognised board of examination.
- Candidates who are all currently appearing for 10+2 examination before June 2014, are also eligible to apply.
- If a candidate expects the result of Class 12 / equivalent examination to be declared after 25th June 2014 by the examining body, the candidate is advised not to attempt JEE Main 2014.
How to apply:
- Candidates must fill the JEE Main application form online.
- Candidates must upload their photograph, signature and thumb impression online.
- JEE Main 2014 online application form is available online in the official website.
Check the below table:
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form.
- The name of the candidate and his / her parents name in the application form must exactly be the same as registered in class 12 marks cards.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates may check their application form status also.
The Executive Director, JEE (Main),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Plot No 482, F.I.E., Industrial Area,
Patparganj, Delhi - 110092.