National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal, invites applications for part time and full time admission to Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme commencing in December 2013 session.
The Ph.D programmes are offered in:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Management
Candidates should have a M.E / MS / M.Tech in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC / ST) of marks from a recognised university.
The candidates will selected based on GATE score card.
How to apply:
- The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Technology Warangal.
- The filled-in applications along with necessary documents and a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 500/- in the case of SC / ST candidates) towards Registration fee, drawn in favour of The Director, National Institute of Technology, Warangal, should be payable at SBH, NIT Warangal branch (Code No. 2149) or SBI, Battala Bazar (Code No. 07456), should reach below address.
Last date for the submission of application form is 11 Nov 2013.
National Institute of Technology,
Warangal - 506021.