BLDE University, Bijapur, invites applications for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (BLDEU PGET - 2014) for Postgraduate degree medical and diploma programmes commencing in the session 2014-15.
The courses are offered in:
- MD in Radiology, General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Anaesthesiology, Comm. Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy.
- M S in General Surgery, Obst. & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, E.N.T.
- Diploma in DGO, D'Ortho. DLO , DCH, DA, DCP.
- There will be only one test which will have 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQ). The time allotted for the test shall be 180 minutes. The test will begin at 10:00 am and end at 1:00 pm.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers in an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Answer Sheet.
- Each correct answer is awarded with one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- No marks will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) for any question.
The candidates should have a MBBS/BDS degree from a recognised colleges of Medical/ Dental council of India.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of BLDE University.
- The filled application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 3000/- drawn in favor of "The Registrar, BLDE University, Bijapur", should be payable at Bijapur, Karnataka.
- The completed application form should reach the below address.
Bijapur, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Delhi.
- Last date for the downloading the application form is 30 Dec 2013.
- Last date for receipt of application form is 4th Jan 2014.
- BLDEU PGET 2014 entrance test will be held on 12 Jan 2014.
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Bijapur - 586103.
Ph: 08352 - 264030.