All eligible candidates as per the eligibility can attend spot admissions counselling for few left over seats in sponsored, self financed and regular category of full time M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy courses-2013.
The admission for sponsored category is only for employees who have put up two years of service by 31.07.2013 and working in Industry / Educational or Research Units & Sponsored by respective employers.
However, if sufficient candidates are not turned up, the experience/service may be relaxed and for self financed/ regular category seats services would not be required.
Counselling for the above courses will be held from 27 to 30 Sept 2013. Candidates must bring counselling fee of Rs. 1000/- at the time of counselling.
Hostel facility, scholarship, fee reimbursement and fee exemption are not applicable for these seats.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any recognised university.
- Candidates must be employed in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Valid GATE score card.
- Rank in PGECET 2013.
- Marks obtained in the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50%.
Candidates must bring below documents to the counselling centre:
- Valid GATE Score card.
- PGECET-2013 Hall Ticket and Rank Card.
- Qualifying examination marks memo.
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent.
- All Study Certificates.
- Integrated Community Certificate (Caste Certificate) in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Latest Sponsorship Certificate and no objection certificate from the employer in prescribed Proforma (for sponsored category seat).