The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) has been carefully designed to prepare you for an exciting and fulfilling career in academia. The FPM requires 4-5 years of full-time study, closely working with faculty guides and also pursuing independent research interests.
Candidate need to employ standardised postgraduate tests such as the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and the Graduate Record Examination General Test (GRE) to assess their general ability.
Applications will not be considered without one of these test scores.
Applicants whose language of instruction at the undergraduate level was not English, are required to take the TOEFL, which is also administered by ETS.
A complete application must include:
- The application form (including a statement of purpose and photograph).
- Certified copies of all university degrees/diplomas.
- Official transcripts of grades.
- Official GMAT or GRE score report (mailed directly by the testing centre).
- Official TOEFL score report, if applicable (mailed directly by the testing centre).
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty or scholars on your academic ability and potential for research and teaching.
- A non-refundable application fee of INR 3000.
ISB considers only GMAT/GRE Scores: Applications will not be considered without one of these scores
Following submission of the filled-in application, the admissions committee will review your application and may subsequently invite you for an interview. All applications should be submitted online at www.isb.edu.
The last date to apply for FPM is January 2, 2014.