JNTU Hyderabad is conducting Faculty Eligibility Test (FET) for all affiliated colleges of JNTU Hyderabad at the entry level appointment.
FET would be mainly applicable for Lecturer /Asst Professor's position in the faculty of Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Sciences, Humanities and Social sciences.
The candidates who qualify in this examination will be eligible to appear for the interviews of faculty selections at all the affiliated colleges of JNTU Hyderabad. The candidates who qualify in this examination and get selected at the college selection, are considered as University approved faculty.
The appointment of the candidates selected without qualifying in FET-JNTUH are not approved by the University.
Candidates have to check eligibility criteria to apply for FET in official website of JNTU.
FET- 2013 will be conducted in 18 subject disciplines. The question paper will have 120 objective type multiple choice questions which include two parts.
- Part -I (40 questions in general ability, aptitude and analytical skills).
- Part -II (80 questions in subject specialization).
Each correct answer carries one mark and a wrong answer carries negative 1/4 mark. The test will be for 2hrs duration. Qualifying marks for the Test is 40% for general and 30% for SC/ST candidates.
- Rs.600/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Rs.1000/- for all others candidates.
How to apply:
- Candidates should submit the application through online.
- The filled application form along with enclosures and DD drawn in favor of "Convener, FET 2013", for an amount mentioned above, must be sent to the below address.
- Last date for submitting the application: Aug 08, 2013.
- Last date for submitting the application with late fee of Rs 2,000: Aug 13, 2013.
- Date of examination: Aug 18, 2013.
The Convener, FET-JNTUH,
Office of the Director,
Academic and Planning,
3rd Floor, JNTUH campus,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad- 500085.