The PGPM - Part-Time is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and AICTE, Government of India. The programme provides six areas of specialisation, viz; Marketing, Finance, Strategic Management, Operations Management, Human Resource Management and Information Management.
- The three-year (nine-term long) Post Graduate Programme in Management (Part-time) is at par with the regular PGPM programme.
- Each year is divided into four terms. Each term is of 12-weeks duration including two weeks for examinations (mid-term & end-term).
- A minimum of 3 year Bachelor's degree of equivalent in any discipline, recognised by AIU / AICTE, as eligible for PG Studies in Management.
- A minimum of 3 years of post qualification of executive work experience as on 30 Sept, 2013.
How to apply:
- The application form can be obtained from the office of Management Development Institute, by paying Rs. 1800/- in cash.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website of Management Development Institute.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 1800/- drawn in favor of " Management Development Institute", must be payable at New Delhi.
Candidates will be selected based on Written test and Personal interview conducted by the Institute.
Last date for the submission of application form is July 22, 2013.
Written test will be held on Aug 04, 2013.
Personal interview: Aug 11, 2013.
Management Development Institute,
Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon - 122007.
Tel: 0124 - 4560000.