The All India Management Association (AIMA) is the national apex body of the management profession in India. And Centre for Management Education (CME) established in 1993, is the educational wing of AIMA. It functions as full - fledged autonomous business school.
The Program is approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC, MINISTRY of HRD, GOVT of INDIA. It is a tripartite approval of Joint Committee of AICTE, UGC and DEC.
To develop and enhance capabilities of the participants in the following areas:
- Enhancing Business Skill - Selling Skill, Customer Relationship Skill, Communication Skill, Market analysis skill, Technological Skill, Retail Analysis skill, Operation skills, Data Management Skill, People Management Skill, Execution skill, buying skill, Decision Making.
- In-depth understanding of all the verticals of Retail Sales.
Who Should enroll for the program:
- The program is targeted to the Junior and Middle management executives working in retail and allied sectors who feel that their career growth is getting hampered because of lack of specific conceptual knowledge and a professional certificate.
Program Duration: 1 Year ( 2 semesters).
- Candidates must have Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognised university.
- Candidates must have completed 3 years diploma in any discipline recognised by AICTE.
- Candidates must have 1-2 years of work experience.
Selection based on, qualification, SOP, Experience Certificate followed by Personal Interview.
After receiving an admission offer letter from AIMA submit a DD of Rs 1,00,000/- in favor of "All India Management Association", payable at New Delhi.
All India Management Association,
14, Institutional Area, Lodi Road,
New Delhi - 110003.
Tel: 011 - 24645100.