The admission shall be made strictly according to merit list prepared on the basis of said Entrance Test, subject to fulfilling of eligibility requirements mentioned below and the general laws of the university concerning admission.
Admission to LL.M. Part-I shall be open to candidates, having Bachelor's degree in law with at least 50% marks and recongnised by Bar Council of India.
- Rs. 1000/- (in case of General and OBC Candidates).
- Rs. 800/- (in case of SC / ST Candidates).
How to apply:
- The form for the Entrance test and prospectus may be obtained from the office of P .G. Department of Law, Patna University through Demand Draft of undermentioned amount issued in favour of "Head, P.G. Department of Law, Patna University" payable at "Patna".
- Prescribed application form for the entrance test and prospectus may also be downloaded from the website of Patna University (www.patnauniversity.ac.in) and duly filled in application form may be submitted alongwith Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (For General and OBC Candidates) or Rs. 800/- (For SC / ST Candidates) issued in favour of "Head, P.G. Department of Law, Patna University" payable at "Patna".
- Last date of receipt of duly completed Application Form by registered post / speed post July 09, 2013.
- Admit Card distributed at P.G. Department of Law from July 18 to 25, 2013.
- Date of Entrance Test July 26, 2013.
- Date of Publication of Entrance Test Result Aug 06, 2013.
Head, PG Deptt. of Law,
Patna - 80006.