The programme aims at empowering professional and other graduates, particularly graduates from agricultural universities with critical management and entrepreneurial competencies enabling them to own and manage agribusiness enterprises of global standards.
- All professional graduates of State Agricultural Universities/ Deemed Universities under ICAR system with a minimum OGPA of 7.5/10.0 (7.0 for SC/ST Candidates).
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any recognized university.
- Rs 25,000/- per semester.
- Rs 5,000/- admission fee.
Candidates will be selected based on Written test CMAT/CAT score card, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Academic excellence in qualifying degree.
How to apply:
- The application form can also be obtained from the office of the Associate Dean, College of Co-operation, Banking and Management, Vellanikkara by paying Rs.10 per form.
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Kerala Agricultural University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 750/- (Rs. 375/- for SC/ST) in favor of Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, KAU P.O., Thrissur, Kerala - 680656 should be submitted to the admission of the Keral Agricultural University.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 29, 2013.
MBA Agri-Business Management,
College of Co-operation,
Banking and Management,
Vellanikkara, KAU P.O, Thrissur,
Kerala - 680656.